Revitalisation and adaptation of the convent of Mary of the Annunciation (“Annunziatakloster”) in Maria Anzbach in the St. Pölten district of Lower Austria. The convent, which dates back to 1898 and consists of a group of buildings, is to be adapted to accommodate public and intergenerational utilisation. The three main areas: assisted living for senior citizens, public relaxation and recreation facilities, and ecological housing.
Dr. Jelitzka + Partner Immobilien
Peter Foschi, Michael Köcher
Photos: BWM Architekten
Art Phalanx Kunst- u. Kommunikations-büro
WILDA Architektur Ziviltechniker GmbH